Sunday, September 30, 2012

Street Style for LFW Fall, 2012


Street Style - London Fashion Week F/W 2012 by watereverysunday on polyvore.com

 London Fashion Week is a big event in the fashion world. It has many different styles and 
 tastes and colors and outfits to inspire to. This post is going to show the street style outside
 of the catwalk. I spot many Chanel purses and handbags, colorful accents, modern cuts to 
 and vintage inspired shapes


 Here are my favorite sets of London Fashion Week's street style of 2012: 





London Fashion Week

Celebrity look - Kate Bosworth at Burberry - F/W '12 London Fashion Week

Fashion Week Street Style #2

Fashion Week Street Style #2 by ginevra-18 featuring leather tote bags


 And many more lovely sets on Polyvore

Hope you enjoyed this post, I'm trying different ideas for this blog, so please follow, and tell me 
which posts you enjoyed most! ~ 


- xoxo Kara
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment